One Law Firm Serving South Texas, Central Texas and the Rio Grande Valley
A Texas Law Firm Dedicated to
Diversified, Trusted, Quality Legal Services
Litigation • Oil and Gas • Corporate Law • Employment Law •
Health Law • Consumer Law • Insurance Law •
Business/Commercial Law • Banking • Estate Planning and Probate • Tax Law • Real Estate • Creditors' Rights
The Texas attorneys of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., practice in a broad array of legal disciplines to offer comprehensive representation to our individual, institutional and business clientele. Representing Texas with offices in Austin, Corpus Christi, and San Antonio, our legal solutions are efficient, effective, and client-focused.
Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., operates from three offices serving South Texas, Central Texas, and the Rio Grande Valley, but we are one firm. Since 1969, our mission has been to provide the highest quality of legal services in the best interests of those we serve. This consistent commitment is recognized by many longstanding clients who routinely rely upon the lawyers of our firm.
Comprehensive Legal Services
The accomplished attorneys of PRDG practice in a range of inter-related legal fields—including board certification in several categories—to provide complete representation.
- Litigation and Mediation: we seek cost-effective solutions short of litigating, but our seasoned trial lawyers are effective in the courtroom. From insurance defense to corporate and real estate disputes, we capably resolve all conflicts in our clients' interests
- Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law: representing natural resources owners and operators, from title opinions to joint venture agreements
- Business and Corporate: entity formation, transactions, including mergers, acquisitions and sales and litigation
- Labor and Employment: human resources, administrative law, lawsuit defense, and employee agreements
- Health Law: litigation, provider-payor agreements, managed care, credentialing and peer review, HIPAA and regulatory compliances, medical malpractice
- Banking and Collections: foreclosure, security agreements, bankruptcies
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Tax Law: complex wills and trusts; estate administration and will contests; 1031 exchanges, generational gifts, succession planning, family partnerships
- Real Estate: commercial and residential transactions
- Creditors' Rights: securing maximum return from debtors in bankruptcy (Chapter 7, 11, or 13)
The interests of our client are foremost in any action we take or advice we offer. We offer balanced judgment and over 40 years of service and experience. Contact the Austin, Corpus Christi and San Antonio legal solutions firm of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., to arrange an initial consultation.
With offices in Corpus Christi, Austin, and San Antonio, the law firm of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., serves South Texas, Central Texas, and the Rio Grande Valley. We have many clients in Atascosa, Bastrop, Bexar, Brooks, Burnett, Cameron, Comal, Duval, Gillespie, Hays, Hidalgo, Jim Wells, Kendall, Live Oak, Nueces, Port Aransas, San Patricio, Starr, Travis, Uvalde, Webb, Williamson, and Wilson counties, including the communities of Alice, Brownsville, Del Rio, Edinburg, Fulton, Harlingen, Laredo, McAllen, Rockport, and San Diego.
One Law Firm in Three Cities