Accomplished Litigators Representing Corpus Christi, San Antonio, & Austin Clients
At Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., we successfully advocate for the interests of both our individual and corporate clients in any pressing litigation matter they may bring forth. Our firm’s nearly 50 years of impressive litigating experience has formed the stable foundation from which we continue to grow and meet the needs of our valued clients. If you are facing a legal dispute that requires litigation, we are here to provide the trustworthy and effective solutions you deserve.
Though our accomplished trial attorneys never back away from a day in court, we believe it is our ethical and moral duty to present our clients with cost and time efficient methods of resolution that may keep them out of the courtroom as a first step. When it is possible and practical, we prefer to try arbitration or negotiated settlements and have achieved great success in this area. When you choose PRDG to represent you, you can rest assured that we will genuinely attempt to keep your costs, time, and stress-levels as low as possible.
Our Comprehensive Litigation Services
One of the greatest advantages of our firm’s long history is our ability to attract exceptional attorneys with diverse areas of specialty, educational backgrounds, professional experiences, and skill sets. This allows us to provide powerful representation in many areas of the law, including:
- Oil, Gas, & Mineral Law — We represent oil companies, operators, landowners, and others involved in the oil, gas, and mineral industries in many legal matters, such as transactions, natural resource development projects, drainage, contract or lease issues, personal injuries, property damage, marketing and royalties, title, surface damage, forced pooling, operating agreements, uranium litigation, and more.
- Commercial & Business Law — Our expert team of commercial litigators assist business owners and employees with contract disputes, trademark, copyright or deceptive trade practice allegations, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements, employer-employee disputes, shareholder or partner agreements and disputes, and more.
- Health Law — We represent managed care entities, providers, and other healthcare professionals in an array of complex legal situations, including Medicare reimbursement and collection, ERISA preemption and Prompt Pay, liability litigation, advance care directives, end-of-life care, credentialing and privilege issues, and others.
- Real Estate Law — The PRDG attorneys represent title companies, developers, land owners, commercial lease holders and tenants, and residential or commercial property sellers and buyers in all real estate matters, such as zoning, easements, damage to property, transactions, title issues, and lien and bond disputes.
- Insurance Defense — Our litigators represent defendants in malpractice and personal injury litigation as well as consult with insurers on matters pertaining to indemnity, coverage, contribution and reimbursement.
- Labor & Employment Law — We defend business owners, government-adjacent agencies, and other public entities against lawsuits brought by their employees and employment law agencies in a wide range of issues, including workplace discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliatory discharge, wrongful termination, etc. We also help enforce non-compete and non-solicitation agreements.
- Probate Law — The PRDG estate planning and probate lawyers represent executors, trustees, conservators, guardians, and beneficiaries in all aspects of probate litigation, including will and trust contests and construction, trust reformations and modifications as well as claims for accounting or against fiduciaries.
- Creditor Litigation — We provide representation in cases regarding collections, bankruptcy, and other consumer debt matters.
- Temporary Restraining Orders & Injunctions — If you need emergency temporary relief from the courts, we can help. Similarly, our team can successfully defeat or defend against injunctions.
- Appeals — When cases don’t result in the outcome we want, we can file an appeal and continue working toward our legal goals. Our team of accomplished appellate attorneys have successfully won appeals in countless cases in both state and federal courts.
Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. is a large and established full service litigation law firm serving clients in South and Central Texas with offices in Corpus Christi, San Antonio, and Austin. Please contact us today to schedule a consultation with one of our many specialized and accomplished attorneys:
Corpus Christi: (361) 880-5808
San Antonio: (210) 736-3900
Austin: (512) 505-5900