Location: San Antonio
Phone: (210) 736-3900
Fax: (210) 736-1992
Rajinder Singh Aujla
Raj Aujla practices in a wide variety of areas, including general litigation, contract disputes, health law, personal injury, oil and gas, and construction litigation. He enjoys the challenges associated with these practice areas and strives to represent his clients with the diligence and commitment to hard work necessary to achieve positive results on their behalf.
In addition to his work in our San Antonio office, Mr. Aujla is involved with matters handled by our Corpus Christi and Austin offices and has seen firsthand the benefits of our three offices working together while advocating on behalf of our clients.
Mr. Aujla graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Government and a Liberal Honors distinction. He obtained his Juris Doctorate degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2008 and has been with the firm since then. While at St. Mary’s University, he was a member of Phi Delta Phi, an academic fraternity, and The Scholar: St. Mary’s Law Review on Minority Issues.
Born in Wichita Falls, Texas, Mr. Aujla grew up in the small north Texas ranching community of Bowie. He feels fortunate to have grown up in a small town and he is still guided by his small town roots. He believes that the lessons he learned during childhood in a rural community provide him with a unique perspective when faced with tough challenges in the pursuit of his clients’ best interests.
When not practicing law, Mr. Aujla enjoys spending time with his family and friends. He also enjoys participating in outdoor activities, including hunting, camping and spending time on the Texas Coast. He also enjoys all sports, including playing golf and basketball, and is an avid supporter of all University of Texas athletic teams.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law — J.D. magna cum laude, 2008
- Law Review: The Scholar, 2007 – 2008
- The University of Texas at Austin — B.A. in Government with Honors, 2004
- Dean’s List
- Liberal Arts Honors
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 2008 – Present
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association — Member, 2009 – Present
- San Antonio Bar Association — Member, 2009 – Present
- John Harlan Society — Member, 2008
- Phi Delta Phi — Member, 2007
- Alpha Tau Omega — Member
Honors & Awards
- Boy Scouts of America — Eagle Scout, 1999
- The Impending Health Care Crisis In Texas: The Status of Health Care for Impoverished Texans; Scholar — Spring Edition, 2008
Rajinder Singh Aujla is a Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. shareholder and attorney focused on cases pertaining to construction law, housing and construction defects, energy law, oil and gas law, healthcare law, Medicare and Medicaid, insurance law, litigation and appeals, natural resources law, personal injury, and products liability.