Phone: (512) 505-5900
Fax: (512) 472-7316
Patrick P. Rogers
Patrick (Pat) Rogers is the senior partner who operates our firm’s Austin office; however, he remains active in our Corpus Christi office as well. The move was a return to Austin for this Corpus Christi native. After completing his law degree at South Texas College of Law, Mr. Rogers was an Assistant Attorney General of Texas from 1975 until 1977. There he drew upon his Bachelor Degree in Business Administration from Texas Tech University while litigating cases in the insurance, banking, and security division. He is licensed in Texas, all districts of the federal court system in Texas, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Pat joined the firm and began practicing with his brother, Rick Rogers, in 1977. He is a civil law litigator whose practice includes most aspects of tort litigation, as well as insurance, business, and real estate matters. He is a trained mediator, but when trying a case, he approaches it with the same tenacity with which he plays tournament golf.
- South Texas College of Law — J.D.
- Texas Tech University — Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 1975 – Present
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas — Member 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas — Member, 1976 – Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit — Member, 1975 – Present
- Chapter 152, Tex. Civ. Prac. & Rem. Code Litigation Sem. — Certified Mediator
Patrick P. Rogers is a Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. shareholder and attorney focused on litigation, mediation, and arbitration in the areas of civil law, tort litigation, insurance law, business transactions, real estate law, consumer and commercial law, construction law, personal injury, and products liability.