Location: San Antonio
Phone: (210) 547-9328
Marc A. Williams
Marc Williams practices a variety of areas including litigation, contract disputes, health law, personal injury, construction defects, and general commercial litigation. He is a shareholder in the firm based in our San Antonio office. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2002 with a Bachelors Degree in Government. He obtained his Juris Doctorate Degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2005 and has been with the firm since then. While at St. Mary’s University, he was a member of the academic fraternity Phi Delta Phi.
Mr. Williams was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1980, but grew up in Houston, Texas. In his spare time, he enjoys exercise and weight training, all sports, including basketball and golf, and spending time with his family and friends.
- St. Mary’s University School of Law — J.D., 2005
- University of Texas — B.A. in Government, 2002
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member
- San Antonio Bar Association — Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association — Member
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association — Member
- San Antonio Longhorn Club — Member
- Kappa Alpha — Member
Marc A. Williams is a Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. shareholder and attorney focused in the practice areas of litigation, contract disputes, health care law, personal injury, insurance defense (especially for trucking accidents), and construction defects.