Madison Hagopian joined Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., in June 2019 as an associate attorney in the firm’s Corpus Christi office. Currently, her practice primarily focuses on business, real estate, and personal injury defense litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Madison worked as an Assistant County Attorney in Nueces County gaining valuable trial experience. Madison was born and raised in Corpus Christi and is excited to practice in a place she calls home.
- Florida Coastal School of Law – J.D., 2012
- University of Texas – B.A., 2008
- Texas, 2013
- U.S. District Court: Southern, 2014
- Corpus Christi Bar Association, Member, 2018-present
- Coastal Bend Women Lawyers Association, Member, 2019-present
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2019-present