Location: Corpus Christi
Phone: (361) 880-5884
Fax: (361) 880-5844
Kevin Charles Cazalas
Kevin Charles Cazalas is a shareholder and attorney with our firm who is proficient in a wide range of practice areas, including commercial litigation, personal injury defense civil litigation, oil and gas law, business transactions, and debt collections.
Since being admitted to the Texas State Bar Association in 2009, Mr. Cazalas has been involved in numerous high-profile cases and produced favorable outcomes for our clients. He is highly-regarded for his professionalism, attention to detail, and resourcefulness, and natural aptitude for legal matters.
- University of Houston Law Center — J.D., 2009
- Texas A&M University — B.B.A. in Finance cum laude, 2006
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 2009 – Present
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas — Member, 2010 – Present
- American Bar Association — Member
- Corpus Christi Bar Association — Member
- Texas Young Lawyers Association — Member
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel — Member
- American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL) — Member
- Corpus Christi Association of Professional Landmen (CCAPL) — Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Kiwanis Club — Member, 2010
- Kiwanis Club — President, 2011 – 2012
- Boy Scouts of America – South Texas Council — Executive Board Member & Vice President Legal Affairs, 2012 – 2013
Kevin Charles Cazalas is a Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. shareholder and attorney focused on cases pertaining to commercial litigation, personal injury defense, civil litigation, oil and gas law, real estate and construction litigation, business transactions, and debt collections.