Location: Corpus Christi
Phone: (361) 880-5849
Fax: (361) 880-5844
Donald L. Jones
Don Jones engages in an active civil litigation practice representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a diverse array of practice areas including product liability claims, lawsuits involving serious injury or death, premises liability, oil and gas, residential and commercial construction litigation and general business litigation matters. His professional goal is to instill trust and confidence in his clients that their desired result will be timely and effectively accomplished.
Mr. Jones is a senior shareholder who prides himself on being a part of PRDG; a team of capable lawyers who are proven leaders, both in the community and in their respective practice areas.
Mr. Jones has proudly served on the Board of Directors for Ducks Unlimited Texas, the Coastal Conservation Association, the Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Association, and the Texas Young Lawyers Associations. A passionate supporter and advocate for local, regional, and national conservation issues, Mr. Jones currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Texas Dove Hunters Association and FlatsWorthy.
A proud former student of Texas A&M University, Mr. Jones graduated with honors after earning his Bachelor’s Degree in History and Physical Anthropology in 1998. He subsequently obtained a Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the University of Houston in 2001.
Mr. Jones is a committed conservationist, actively participating in various local and national groups that support the enhancement and preservation of our collective wildlife, fisheries, and natural resources. He relishes the opportunity to travel and pursue time outdoors, either hunting, fly fishing or participating directly in habitat enhancement and restoration projects. He is proud to call Corpus Christi his home.
- University of Houston Law Center — J.D., 2001
- Texas A&M University — B.A. cum laude in History, Anthropology, 1998
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- Honors: Golden Key National Honors Society
Admissions & Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 2001 – Present
- Corpus Christi Young Lawyers Directorship — Member, 2004 – 2007
- Coastal Conservation Association — Board of Directors, 2001 – 2010
- Texas Young Lawyers Association — Board of Directors, 2008 – 2010
- FlatsWorthy — Board of Directors, 2015 – Present
- Texas Dove Hunters Association — Board of Directors, 2015 – Present
- Ducks Unlimited Corpus Christi — Board of Directors, 2002 – 2015
- Ducks Unlimited, Inc — Counsel
Pro Bono Activities
- Ducks Unlimited, USA — Counsel
Donald L. Jones is a Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. attorney focused on the practice areas of premises liability defense, insurance defense, real estate and construction litigation, general business litigation, collections law, and oil, gas, and mineral law.