Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C.
A Central and South Texas Law Firm
Quality Legal Advice and Strong Relationships
Established in 1970, our law practice was built, one client at a time, through dedication to personal service and commitment to the highest standards of legal representation. Today Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. represents a diverse clientele in a wide range of practice areas. Our lawyers maintain the same devotion to excellence and the best interests of our clients.
Based in Corpus Christi, with offices in Austin and San Antonio, the experienced attorneys of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. provide comprehensive legal services to small businesses, major corporations, insurance companies, institutions, public entities, and individuals.
Our Practice Areas
- Litigation and Mediation — Oil and gas litigation, medical malpractice and personal injury defense, contract disputes, real estate and land use, commercial disputes, employment discrimination, probate litigation, contested wills, and any legal conflict in state and federal courts
- Oil, Gas, and Mineral Law — Title opinions, contract negotiations, transactions, land use, joint ventures, surface damage, and all energy law matters
- Business and Corporate — Business formation, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, and commercial law compliance
- Labor and Employment — Employee policies and training, discrimination and termination litigation, employee contracts, risk assessment
- Health Law —Providers and payors issues, consumer law compliance, credentialing, peer review related matters, provider contracting, managed care
- Banking and Collections — Foreclosure actions, security agreements, and collection/repossession actions
- Estate Planning, Probate, and Tax Law — Drafting wills and asset protection trusts; assisting independent administrators; gift taxes, 1031 business exchanges and probate tax returns
- Real Estate Law — Transactions for buyers and sellers, consulting for developers
- Creditors' Rights — Representing creditors in bankruptcy filings (individual or business)
Contact the South Texas and Central Texas law firm of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C. to arrange an initial consultation.
With offices in Corpus Christi, Austin, and San Antonio, the law firm of Porter, Rogers, Dahlman & Gordon, P.C., serves South Texas, Central Texas, and the Rio Grande Valley. We have many clients in Atascosa, Bastrop, Bexar, Brooks, Burnett, Cameron, Comal, Duval, Gillespie, Hays, Hidalgo, Jim Wells, Kendall, Live Oak, Nueces, Port Aransas, San Patricio, Starr, Travis, Uvalde, Webb, Williamson, and Wilson counties, including the communities of Alice, Brownsville, Del Rio, Edinburg, Fulton, Harlingen, Laredo, McAllen, Rockport, and San Diego.
One Law Firm in Three Cities